Not listed as an eFIG supplier?
eFIG is continually striving to raise awareness of the benefits of plants and of the Interior Landscaping industry as a whole.
It is clear for all to see that plants and foliage can look beautiful, and really brighten a space. Indoors and outdoors, plants play a big part in our everyday lives. However, the true impact of plants in interiors goes far beyond the aesthetics, providing benefits to health and wellbeing, productivity and financial savings.
Research into indoor plants has proven that:
- Plants improve the efficiency of the workplace
- Plants reduce absenteeism by reducing the effects of "Sick Building Syndrome"
- Plants improve the quality of the environment
- Plants reduce noise levels
- Plants lower stress levels
- Plants conserve energy by creating a micro-climate
- Plants give structure to an office area and help to guide people around
- Just one plant can make a difference.
There are so many benefits to using plants in interiors, and all eFIG members are able to harness these benefits whilst creating beautiful design. See the eFIG Members Directory for more information on Interior Landscapers near you, and to find out exactly how plants can help your business.