eFIG is the trade association for the Interior Landscaping Industry. eFIG is independant, non-profit making and funded solely by subscriptions from eFIG members.
Formed by Interior Landscapers in 2001, eFIG now stands proudly as the mark of distinction for all of the Interior Landscaping industry. Through eFIG's enduring dedication to promoting the benefits of indoor plants, and the training, information and accreditation available to all of its members, eFIG is raising the standard for Interior Landscaping on an international scale.
The role of eFIG:
- to represent the Interior Landscaping industry and protect the interests of eFIG members.
- to market and promote the Interior Landscaping industry to the public, and also to specifiers, Facilities Managers, Architects and Interior Designers.
- to provide useful market information and advice for the industry.
- to raise standards in the Interior Landscaping Industry through bespoke training, education and personal development programmes.
- to facilitate networking and business opportunities for members through trade shows, awards and the website etc.
If you're looking for an interior landscaper to bring plants into your interior, you can be sure that all eFIG members abide by eFIG's code of conduct whilst striving to maintain exceptionally high standards through training and accreditation.
To become a member of eFIG, click here.
To see all eFIG members, click here.